cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting SNC Timeseries data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue wherein i would like to Change the UoM of product, since there are Lot of dependent data we cannot change UoM for product master in APO.

So in Where used list (WUF) for that product i am able to delete all the dependent data (LC Orders,PPM plan, Source of supply..) however i am not able to clear SNC time series data from WUF.

I am using report "/SCA/TSDM_TS_DELETE" to delete the Timeseries data (Key figures) .

But still it is showing in whereused list ,i am getting message in the status bar as Data TRacking not enabled (Its not an error message) ,i am not sure if the data is not getting deleted because of this....if its getting deleted ...then how do we enable data tracking.

I have Implemented SAP notes 1750132 and 1829861 which has been recommened by SAP , but still i am not able to clear the SNC timeseries data from WUF.

Did anybody encountered this problem ?? Please share with me how to handle this issue , how the SNC Time Series types will be cleared from WUF.

Thanks a Lot

Regards

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shailesh,

Can you try to remove time series data history.

You can use /SCA/TSDM_TS_HIST_DELETE

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

I did tried deleting the TS data through /SCA/TSDM_TS_HIST_DELETE, it is showing that the data got deleted.

But from WUF (WhereUsedList)  when i am refreshing TS data types still it is showing daa for the key figures

Due to which i am not able to chenge UoM as it is giving me an error  that dependent data exists

Regards

shailesh