cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No credit limit can be changed to customer.. in fd32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii All,

Here I am facing an issue regarding credit management.

Here a customer xxxx has been created with two company codes but with same area.

for ex customer 11111 has been created with two company codes1111 & 2222 but with same sales area 111 11 11.

And the credit control areas are 1111 & 2222 respectively.

And credit control area 1111 is assigned to company code 1111

And credit control area 2222 is assinged to company code 2222.

but when hes trying to change the credit limit for customer 11111 in FD32 with credit control area 1111 hes getting the following error.

NO AUTHORISATION TO ANALYSE THE ACCOUNTS OF COMPANY CODE 2222.

But i wonder why this error is coming as the credit control area 1111 is not assigned to company code 2222.

I have double checked the assignments, but company code 2222 is not assigned to credit control area 1111.

But the problem is we doesnt have the accesss in PRD so I have tested in SBX.

Thanks in advance.

Regards ,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Just want to check with you one thing here, are you facing this issue in SBX also ? I just simulated the scenario and system is allowing me to see the details in FD32.

I strongly believe that, this could be an authorization issue at company code levels. Since, the customer has been extended for 2 different company codes, may be the user who is trying to see the credit details in FD32 doesn't have authorization for company code 2222.

Please check if he has authorization to see for company code 2222 details. Your Basis will help you on this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii thanks for your response,

I have already checked in SBX im not getting any problem i can see FD32,

But the problem is in PRD, and the problem when the CREDIT CONTROL AREA 1111 is not assigned to COMPANY CODE 2222.. Even though its throwing an error..

when the user trying to execute customer 1111 and credit control area 1111 but its throwing an error of 2222 company code..when 2222 company code is not assigned to credit control area 1111.

Thanks ,

praveen

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please share the Error message number here? If possible paste the screen or just Error message number.

Also for cross verification check with your ABAPER if any customized check is implemented. I want to know the error message to analyze that whether this error message is standard or customized.

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Further to Ali's reply, please check the Authrization as well. I am suggesting this, because you are not getting this in SBX. Its only exist in PROD means there could be a authorization issue.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can you please confirm the allocation for one more time in OB38, OVFL and OBZK?? Do the settings over your DEV server and tarnsport it to PRD server by creating transport request and then check. Hope it helps. Lemme know your findings after this. Thanks.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

customer xxxx has been created with two company codes but with same area.

for ex customer 11111 has been created with two company codes1111 & 2222 but with same sales area 111 11 11.

Same Sales Area for 2 different Company Code.

I hope you are aware that you can't assign one sales organization to more than one company code. So, how you can have 2 company code for one sales area?

NO AUTHORISATION TO ANALYSE THE ACCOUNTS OF COMPANY CODE 2222.

So possibly,

- as already been mentioned, you might not have authorization for data related to company code 2222.

- when customer 11111's company code data is maintained. It is maintained for company code 2222 and not for company code 1111.

- And also, you might have maintained sales data for the customer, where you might have maintain credit ctrl area as 1111.

- Therefore, you get this error. When you try to access customer in FD32. As you don't have authorization for company 2222.

Thanks, JP

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I feel the OP has not provided details in detail. I guess, he would have just extended the customer to different Company code. But when we see the customer master in change or display mode for anoy of the company codes, it shows the original sales area.

Correct me if i am wrong here.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii Jyoti prakash,

Thanks for your response.

Here the sales org 1111 is assigned to company code 1111 and sales org 2222 is assigned to company code 2222 respectively.In SBX and PRD as well

So i dont why im getting this error...Iam confused...

Thanks ,

Praveen

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Could you please check 2 things:

1. compare your SBX and QAS and PRD.. Try to simulate scenario on QAS and see the results.

2. Sit with your Basis and see if there is any aouthorization issue for the user who is doing in PRD.. You said, you have extended the customer for both the company codes. Since its extended to both the codes, may be the user doesn't have access for 2222 company code.

Check and post your results( with error message number)

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii its an authorisation issue.. i have authorisation in SBX for company code 2222 but user dont have it in PRD.. as 2222 is for hongkong.

But i still wonder why company code 2222 in involving in between as credit control area 1111 is assigned to company 1111.. and the customer 11111 is in both company codes...1111 & 2222.. is this a reason for that...

Thanks ,

praveen

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Its because you have extended your customer for both 1111 and 2222. Now, the user who belongs to 1111 may not be having authorization to see 2222 data.

You have to give authorization access to him for 2222. BTW, can you ask him to check via FD33 and see the results.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii all,

Thanks for your response,

I found the solution.. the customer 11111 is accidently extended to company code 2222 as they didnt main seperate sales area...

And this customer has been extended from day one but suddenly they are getting this error, Because recntly it has been a role changes for that country users.. so because of that it is showing that error,

So thanks everyone,

Regards,

praveen

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Good to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Please close the thread.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems to be authorization issue ,Just execute SU53 Transaction right after you get an error ,take a screen shot and share it with your basis consultant.

Regards

Amit