Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standar ESR Services

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am brand new about ESR and Services. I would need your help.

I've got an SAP ECC system and a SAP PI system. I want to use standar services to implement a purchase order to cash business process. I have browse in esworkplace and I have discovered several services that can be suitable for my solution.

No my questions are:

1.- I can not find the services in SAP PI neither SAP ECC. I guess that it is due to I dont have installed the proper Enhande Package. Can that be true?

2.- Does the enhanced package provide the Service Interface and the Implementation code (proxy) or do I have to do my own implementation of the service interface?

Many thanks to all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

You need to download XI/PI ESR content for you ECC (Version) system from service market place and import the tpz file into you XI/PI system.

This is basically done by basis team.

Thank You

Regards

Goverdhan Totawar

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

I have done work in ECC part for ESR proxies. In ECC , we have to generate the proxy using SPROXY tcode then

For Inbound proxy we write code in class method generated.

For Outbound proxy we call the class method in program(exit,standalone program etc) by passing the input/output parameter if exists.

You can also check this link ABAP Proxy Generation (SAP Library - SAP Exchange Infrastructure)

Many Thanks,

Jitendra

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitendra, I understand that I can build my own proxy based on a "standar" interface provided by SAP. But what I need to know if there is a standar proxy implementation for that service. (I've been working with idocs and there are standar function modules which do the logic, so I am wondering if there is something similar).

Many thanks.