cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a new customer and need to allocated a specific GL account (example 20002) through transaction code XD02. However, as soon as I enter this account the system automatically changes the value of the account without notification or promts (example 10001). I have looked at the forum and some users suggested that the Rec. Acc can be changed through FD02 by enabling the status change within customizing options. The field was enabled, but the end result was the same, as soon as I entered the new Rec. Acc. the system replaced the account.

Any detailed steps that might contribute to the resolution of this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check whether that G/L Account 20002 is there by pressing F4.  If not, check with your FI colleagues.  Moreover, system will not default any Recon Account and will allow you to change.  In your case, if that is not happening, then ensure no exit / BADI is in place to prevent changes to happen for this field.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Account is available and the system allows me to select it, however, as soon as I press enter to verify that account has been accepted, the Rec. Acc is automatically reverted back to the previous one. I have also checked EXIT_SAPMF02D_001, but it seems like it has not been implemented.

Ahmed.