cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service test.......second line item not coming in XML spy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have developed one web service in PI 7.0 which is Soap to Rfc. I am using BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL to display data of Purchase order. When i test my web service in XML spy, it shows data of one line item in purchase order. However, the PO i am using for testing has two line items. But i can see only first line in xml spy. How can i see all data (both line items) in xml spy? Do i need to do some thing in PI settings?

Kindly help

Thanks

Regards

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

The XMLSpy is a simple ide in which you can see the XML then the problem have to be inside the PI.

First of all check in the monitor what is the BAPI output  and what is the scenario output after the mapping. May be in RFC output or in mapping you are losing that line.

Check also the service with another tool like SOAPui.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Inaki,

I have checked the Bapi in se3z by giving the same PO number that i gave in XML spy. In se37, it displays two line items. But in xml spy, i can see only the first line item. Actually i mostly use xml spy. I dont know why SOAP UI does not work on my scenarios. whenever i try SOAP UI, it does not connect to PI server. what do you think what i need to see all line items in xml spy?

thanks

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Have you checked in the sxi_moni transaction tha the response message has the two lines?. I mean, it's possible that the se37 transaction works perfectly but in the response you have two places where you can lose the second line:

1. Adapter RFC: Between RFC and adapter if there are cache problems, may be the something data could lose it.

2. Adapter SOAP: during the response mapping you could lose this second line because the mapping is failing.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Inakai,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked it in SXMB_MONI. When i see it in

"Inbound message (Central) --> Main document-->payloads-->Main document(application/xml)" i can see both line items.

But when i check it in

"Request Message Mapping  --> Main document-->payloads-->Main document(application/xml) "

i can see only first line item.

Does it mean i have some problem in Message Mapping? Kindly suggest.

Thanks very much

Regards

Imran