Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to Party in order Processing

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All

We all knows that  in delivery, the ship to party is taken from the ship to party  of  item  level in the sales order. Issue is user can change the ship to party at sales order item level after delivery creation . but logically it should not be the case . Once DN created user should not be able to edit this field at sale order item level. My requirement is ship to party field should not be editable once the DN created.  Please help me know how we can achieve this .

Thanks and Regards

Sachin G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the partner function SH is made 'Not modifiable' in the partner determination procedure, then the ship to party will in non-editable mode even after delivery creation.

In order to know the partner determination procedure, check the partner determination procedure assigned to the item category in 'Partner determination assignment folder'. Then change the partner function SH for that partner determination procedure.

Thanks and regards

Deepak.V

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak

as for  your requirement ,

go to include LV09CF63 and implement enhancement write below logic at line 161 level.

DATA: VBUK TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF VBUK,

VBUP TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF VBUP,

W_LFSTK TYPE VBUK-LFSTK,

W_LFSTA TYPE VBUP-LFSTA.

IF SY-TCODE = 'VA02'.

SELECT SINGLE LFSTA FROM  VBUP INTO W_LFSTA

WHERE VBELN = GT_XVBPA-VBELN

AND POSNR = GVS_TC_PARAMETERS-POS.

IF W_LFSTA NE 'A'.

loop at screen.

if screen-name = 'GVS_TC_DATA-REC-PARTNER'.

if  GVS_TC_DATA-REC-PARVW = 'WE'.

screen-input = 0.

endif.

ENDIF.

modify screen.

endloop.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

wrote above coding your requirement will satisfied ,

anything queries give me replay

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set this in PARTNER DETERMINATION PROCEDURE at the Sales document item

in the partner determination procedure, put the indicator Not modifiable for partner function SH, so it will be in non-editable mode and user cannot change it

If you have two or more ship-to parties for one sold to, then you can go with the user exit, i feel it will be difficult to achieve using user exit

regards,

santosh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The requirement from Sachin is system shouldn't allow user to change the SH once DO is created. If they control at partner determination level then if user wants to change at sales order level it will not allow.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sai and Vemuri

What Sai is saying is exactly right. I checked this but this is not going to help. I want SH at sales order item level greyed out once DN created.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Check the below thread. This may help you.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1028669

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

If i am not wrong you have to achieve this with enhancement. Please sit with ABAPer apply the exit.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

Yes, the SH customer number, in the sales order, at line item level can be changed after creation of delivery also after PGI of delivery!

Please ask your client / company, why users are going to the sales order (at line item level, Tab Partners) and changing the customer number of SH, after delivery is created?

This is not done usually by users.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vemuri,

If you have two or more ship-to parties for one sold to, then you can go with the user exit, i feel it will be difficult to achieve using user exit

This can be an interesting test case.

Could you please test this case and update here.

With "Not modifiable" activated at SH for both partner procedure at header and item level.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

See if this helps you, USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in program MV45AFZB

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

I think "the easy part" is to point out a program and userexit.

But what should be the logic? (for writing the code)

E.g.

If field "Delivery status", Tab Status, at item level, in the Sales order = Fully delivered, then make field customer with partner function SH = uneditable.

Or should the code compare the Delivery quantity with the Confirmed quantity in Tab Schedule lines, at item level, in the Sales order?

etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear First ship to party is coming only sold to party function not ship to party .

it is hard coded in sap system.

user can change the ship to party at sales order item level after delivery creation

and once you created sales order if you want to change ship to party it is possible only in sales order level in va02 or va01 but that is also if you created delivery you have to cancel the delivery then only we can change

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Have you checked this?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Venu.

Thanks for input.

Logically if a DN is created then user should not be able to change the ship to party at sales order item level. Do you mean that if user is changing the SH in SO item level after DN creation is a standard SAP functionality ? i believed its a bug. and what is the way to restrict this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry sai

I am requesting Modereters to delete the my post sorry once again it wont repeat once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sai krishna

Plz tell me one thing what is the need to changging partner functions once created delivery and pgi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can edit your own post. If you know you have posted wrong, please edit it.