SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Sales Returns Posting from POS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have configured Consignment Sales  ( Retail Consignment ) for one of our clients , they keep consignment stock at store . When an consignment article sold from POS , it posted in SAP with the movement type "251 K" correctly . During sales return from POS for the same articles , system posts the idoc with "252" movement type and not with "252 K " .

Is this a standard behaviour ? where the stock increased in Unrestricted and not in consignment . We have done all the configurations related to consignment and WSSS also run for the Stock Situation .

Please let us know is there any seperate configuration for POS return Sales for consignment articles.

Regards

Anis

2 REPLIES 2

pavel_olysar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Anis,

The Business analyst/Solution manager made the decision not to allow the posting of returns back to consignment stock, instead any sale return will update the unrestricted stock. (In the same way that you cannot transfer vendor consignment goods, already converted to your own stock by the system, back to the consignment stock as the transfer of title has already taken place).

The present code reflects this design (mvt type 252 is correct). Therefore, an extra manual step needs to be added for any such returns to be adjusted manually into the consignment stock from the unrestricted stock.

I apologize that I cannot give you better answer.

Best regards,
Pavel Olysar
SAP Active Global Support

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

prehaps you can try using the stock determination setup for movement 252.

I had tried it with credit sales on consignment articles.

It is able to pick up the consignment article during PGI.

Hope this lead is helpful to you.