cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in message mapping...soap to rfc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am making one web service in pi 7.0 which is Soap to Rfc. I am using BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL. I am facing one problem in message mapping. In message mapping,i can not see the components of Export parameters and tables. I mean i can see their names but i cannot drilled down further to see the components. For export parameters there is no "arrow" thing to drill down. And when i click the arrow of tables parameters it  just shows "items" which cannot be further drilled down. I need to see each component of these export and table so that i can map them with the response message.

Kindly help

Rrgards

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Can you please check that rfc in ECC system and test there if it is working fine. then you have to reimport RFC again and do the mapping...

Any issues please let us know...

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sreenivas,

Thanks for your reply. It is standard bapi and is working fine in ECC. Actually i can not see all of its parameters in message mapping. When i import it, it did get import but gives message

"is already locked in another change list by user abc Import failed with 1 error"

i think there is problem in importing. What would you suggest?

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all friends,

My this problem has been resolved. I just transported the change list of other user into mine.

Regards

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

change that list to ur name...... and do the import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

can you please explain step by step,how did you achieved.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Go to Integration Builder Designer and click on tab of change list. There you will see all software component version. Click on version where is your scenario exist. You will see standard change lists. Right click on it and click on transport. It will bring change list from other user to your user.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Imran,

Have you tried to delete the RFC importing and to load it again?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Inaki,

yes, but when i try to import RFC, it gives this message

"+ com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: Documentation DE.EBELP | urn:sap-com:document:sap:docu is already locked in another change list by user tmuhammad

Import failed with 1 error"

I think BAPI is not getting import properly, that is why i can not see its all parameters in message mapping.  Kindly suggest in this regards.

Thanks

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

The deleted rfc is locked by user tmuhammad first delete the lock from Integration Builder->Administration-> Repository->Lock Overview ->select the locked object and remove the lock.  And then try to re import the RFC.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

This Could be the cache refresh....

Refresh the XI cache by tcode: sxi_cache (full cache refresh). And in IR from menu Environment ---> Clear SLD Data Cache and then try.

and do one more thing is is any locks remove those locks.....

Finally test RFC in ecc system..... if it works fine . try to reimport again in pi ...

Let me know if u face any issues...

For your reference:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3309667

Thanks,

Sreenivas