Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use service call wizard

shadab_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can you please tell me how how to select node/attribute names in 'Adapt Context' section of service call wizard. I am using bapi 'BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST' in this wizard. I want to select 'Destination_from' , ' Destination _to' and 'Flight_list' fields.  Do i need to change the object type  of these fields and press continue..?? Actually i am not getting these fields in Importing and changing parameters in the bapi, in component controller..?? Do i need to add them separately..?? Please Help. <- removed by moderator ->

Moderator Note: Do NOT offer to reward points and do not post the same question in multiple forums.

Thanks.

Message was edited by: Neil Gardiner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shadab,

You have to select Object type to Context(Node/Attribute) for required objects. and continue,

then you will get those objects in your context as nodes and attributes.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating service call select use existent controller and select current component controller..

Then change object type to context for required importing and changing parameters..

After completing service call wizard, node created with selected importing and changing parameters in component controller..