cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSV file to proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i had csv to proxy requirement. i am getting csv with single field(lot of lines of data). i need to populate sender csv field value to target proxy field plus need add 3 extra fields in target.

i have used FCC sender side and able to read each line as xml tags and target also populating with extra fields.

my issues is: I have used UDF in mapping to collect all records after FCC and pass all values to single field of target. Initially it was working but now this field is not populating in target structure and not giving any error also. i am on 7.3 version.

please provide your suggestions to process CSV file with single field to proxy by using AAE?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

You can refer this link http://scn.sap.com/thread/924553 for debug help with UDFs.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavin,

Your csv has each records with one column  only. These records can be repeated n number of times.

You can create structure as Records,*

this wll create source xml with multiple records structure with each record has one xml tag.

You can map Records node in the source structue with the one of the proxy.

Map all the fields accordingly. If you need to pass some constant value to rest of three fields

Regards,

Ashish

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

Try to download the input payload before mapping and test it in ESR,

Regards

GAgan

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

First refresh your cache ..... then test. if it is not working then follow what Raja sekhar said...

Cheers,

Cnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja/sreeni,

i have tried with cache rfresh and in mapping it is working without any issue but it is not working for end-end testing. please suggest.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the error you are getting please let me know...... 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not getting any error but values not populating to target structure. either target field is populating with blank value or filed itself no tpopulating some times...

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u please paste ur payload.... and test tab screen shot in Mapping

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bhavin,

I had faced this situation once. In the test tab its working fione after the cache refresh but its not working end-to-end. Ask the basis or Java restart. This will solve your problem.

Thanks

Anand

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

may be UDF not appending all records, please take payload from MOni and test in message mapping.

debug message mapping UDF.