Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment Control for Storage type

karthick_v
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a New Warehouse movement type & assigned the same to the required Storage type...below are the config Details.

SPRO--> Logistics Execution--> Warehouse Management--> Activities--> Transfers--> Define Movement Types

SPRO--> Logistics Execution--> Warehouse Management--> Activities--> Transfers--> Define Stock Transfers and Replenishment Control-->Define Replenishment Control for Storage Type

I have created one Material Movement Indicator, so that only Material with Indicator has to be replinished via LP21 for storage type...

Can anyone please let me know the possible testing Scenarios involved in above request.

Regards,

Karthick V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please elaborate your requirement ?

You have mentioned that only materials with some special indicator only needs to be replenished.

Please note that in standard using LP21 transactions Auto-replenishment of Fixed bins can be performed and following are the pre-requisites for the same.

Necessary config settings as you mentioned above movement type and replenishment control settings for storage type

Master data settings

Fixed Bin

Min/Max and Replenishment quantity

Once the quantity in the fixed bin goes below the mix quantity defined in the material master system will perform replenishment when you execute LP21 based on the replenishment quantity.

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Further to your settings, please maintain the material master data WM2 view with - Min, max and replenishment quantity.

Once the stock of material goes below min quantity, run the LP21 report and specify your st. type and other things on the input screen. Check the stock values once LP21 is successfully executed.

note that, the stock would be replenished in the multiples of replenishment qty ( from material master), if you don't maintain replenishment qty, then, the stock would be fullfilled to the max qty.

Regards,

Sushant