cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Range error while releasing billing document in VFX3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii all,

Here I am facing the issue , when im trying to release the billing document in VFX3,

Iam getting the following error,

NO NUMBER RANGERS HAVE BEEN RECORDED FOR BILLING DOCUMENT, so couldnt release the document.

I wonder when there is billing document number xxxx, how we can get this error no number ranges have been recorded for billing doc.

I have checked the number ranges but couldnt trace where the issue is..

Could you please help me in this...

Thanks in advance.

Praveen

<subject edited. Please use effective subject line for better visibility.>

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have the number range in SNRO for the object RV_BELEG

Ask your FI consultant to check the number ranges for that Financial year in the T.code FBN1.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I Hope you solved the issue.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes , Thanks a lot... but if a customer is extended to both company codes then we should give authorisation to both...

Thanks ,

Praveen

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You should give.

If your issue is resolved, please close the thread so that it would be very good reference for others in future.

@ Praveen: I guess you are referring to a wrong thread. You have raised another thread for FD32. Please ignore above answer for this thread.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Message was edited by: Sai Krishna Sabniveesu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ooops sry....

Thnks.

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Sai,

Today i got the Error message number from the user its SPIT215.

Thanks in advance.

praveen

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NO NUMBER RANGERS HAVE BEEN RECORDED FOR BILLING DOCUMENT

Can you update here the error message number for the above.  It seems it is not a standard error but due to some ABAP coding, system is giving this message.  Meanwhile, first check what number range object is assigned to your billing type and ensure that for the same object, number ranges have been assigned in VN01.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Thnaks for your response, I have already checked the number ranges assignment, Both are same . But even though i have seen some difference as BILLING TYPES F2 have started with 9xxx but other Billing type is ZG which have started with 3..when both have the same number ranges maintained starting with 9..... I have already asked user for message number.. so waiting for his reply...

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, check if you have any userexit for the determination of number ranges in SD. See SAP Note 363901 - Country-specific buffering RV_BELEG/number assignment in SD as a template.

After, check in tcode VOFA the type of FI doc. After, with tcode OBA7 check the range for FI doc and if it is mantained.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

since you are getting the issue at the time of VFX2, you should look at OBA7 for your FI document type and check whether number range assigned for the Accounting document and see if it falls in current fiscal year

you can extend the number range in FBN1 transaction code if it is missing for your financial year

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Eduardo,

Thanks for your response, I have checked in VOFA for billing types the interval mentioned is 19 but in OBA7 its 00 but for both number starts from 9xxx... this can be an issue as both both intervals are different..

Thanks ,

Praveen

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you see in VOFA is related to billing document number ranges and what you see in OBA7 is related to accounting document number range assignment.

Now, check below one.

For 19 i.e is for billing, can you check if you have number range in SNRO for the object: RV_BELEG.

For 00 ( I assume that you are checking for the account document which is assigned in you billing type. in standard SAP it should be RV), go to T.code FBN1 and see for your company code whether number range is maintained or not for that posting year ( you can see billing document date in VF02 header)

If you are still getting error, please paste the exact error number and message.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

As we requested for Error message number, Today user has given it is SPIT215.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Praveen