cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM "Rivise" problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to update NW 2004s SR2 SP9 (WAS + Portal only) to SP10.

I download the stack from the market place.

First I perform JSPM update successfully (by JSPM).

Then I Downloaded the XML file that contains the Support Package Stack definition and put it with downloaded zip files and new sapcar in default in box (there is enough space).

The problem is that in “Check queue” section the status of all of the files except one is “REVISE”. In show detail section – the message is: “Archive
<path to inbox> \ <file name>.SDA not found in Inbox directory. I try it unsuccessfully with NWDI control and with out it. I also tried to unzip the archive files but I got other exception.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoel,

Check out this link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/a8/02784278b66255e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Check the REVISE section.

Also check OSS note 979664.

Please award points accordingly,

Regards.

Ruchit.

Message was edited by:

Ruchit Khushu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoel,

You have download the .xml file along with stack, if you down load stack and xml file separately it wont read it. try to apply with single component instead of stack or download the xml and stack once more and try again.

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyam,

Thanks for your response.

Downloads files are about 3 GB. I downloaded the xml file for exactly the same component which I choosed (in step 2 of stack download). Why I shouldn’t download it separately? May I change something in XML file? What could be the risks if I apply with single component (apply one component each time with out using XML file)?

Thanks in advance