Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS 7.3 Ehp 1 Download from SMP

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to download the latest version of  NWDS 7.3 Ehp1 from SMP thru the below link-

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/731/doc/auto_com.sap.netweaver.develop...

But it i snot getting downloaded due to very poor download speed and getting stalled for a long time.

Could you please help me with some other link or sme other way to download this distribution?

8.31.60005.130322111922SP06PAT0005

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any help on this?

can I request SAP to send it over via some DVD? as mentioned by Inaki.

Thanks

Sugata

former_member205101
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

Please click on contact us button in scn.sap.com and send message to SAP. They may send to you DVD.

In general if your company is SAP service partner or customer with SAP, You can request to SAP using your company S-user ID in service market place.

I hope it helps 🙂

Thanks

Praba

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

You should ask to SAP directly and comment your network issue, may be they can send it to you with another media.

Regards.

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

Thanks for your response. Could you please let me know the process like, whom and how should I contact for this issue?

Appreciate your  help a lot!

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently downloaded it using the NWDS update site. In this way you don't need to download the whole file at one go.

Please refer this link.

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.30 Installation Guide

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80a100d2-109f-2e10-e996-c2b808037...

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NDWS size almost 1 GB size, even if you found other link the size is going to be same. downlong from SMP always good idea.