cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we extract GTS DDOCI Documents via DataSource 0SLL_CD_1 in SAP BW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that by default DataSource 0SLL_CD_1 only extracts a certain type of documents from SAP GTS to SAP BW (standard exports and imports).

Is there anyway to customize the type of documents extracted and add DDOCI documents in the extractor?

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Kind regards,

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

I can't see any standard way.  My suggestion would be to edit the entry (for DDOCI) directly in table /SAPSLL/TLECH - set field BIWCO to 'X'.  It might work.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback Dave!

I'll give it a try and let you know if it's successful.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately after changing the BIWCO field to "X" in the GTS /SAPSLL/TLECH table and replicating metadata for DataSource 0SLL_CD_1 on BW side, still no DDOCI documents extracted...

Only TRLOIM / TRLOEX / CULOIM / CULOEX documents.

Regards,

Olivier

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

I looked into the code, and unfortunately the answer to your original question is "no".

The extractor (Function Module /SAPSLL/BW_CD_3_CUHD_EXTRACT) only selects documents with /SAPSLL/CUHD-CDTYP value 'A' or 'H' (Customs Declarations or Transit).  Document Type DDOCI necessarily has value 'B' (Protocol).  I can't think of any simple way to overcome that issue.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for investigating on that.

Too bad for us, the idea was to be able to have a clear stock situation with customs values via GTS extractors. Unfortunately we had to do the initial stock init in GTS via DDOCI documents for our Duty Unpaid products and don't seem able to extract them.

Kind regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Can you please suggest how does the data goes into the BW Extact Structures which are in GTS.

It is not the same way how it works for R/3 Logistics where it goes to LBWQ and then we move to RSA7.

I mean once the Customs Doc is crated, how does this info goes to extract Structure in GTS.

I know that once that data is there in Extarct Structure, we can inititate the delta load in BW for that process chain and it be loaded to BW.

Can you please throw soem light on this.

Regards,

Naveen Rajora

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I'm not an expert in BW techniques, but from the program code, I can see that the extraction is done directly from the tables in GTS.  The relevant Function Modules all begin /SAPSLL/BW_GET_*.  Master Data and Transactions are handled separately.  For Customs Declarations, the module is /SAPSLL/BW_GET_CD_3.

I hope that helps, but I don't have any further details.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I am facing the same issue  DDOCI documents are not extracted to BI.

Could you please suggest how did you resolve it.

Thanks for the help.

Indira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

I am facing the same issue  DDOCI documents are not extracted to BI.

Could you please suggest how did you resolve it.

Thanks for the help.

Indira.

Answers (0)