cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:Mapping being edited by user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

In the Mapping Editor when I was executing the Message Mapping it was hanged and I forcelly deelted from my Task Manager.Now When I am again opening the Message Mapping Editor in Change mode it is giving the following error ,can any body suggest how to solve this

<b>

Object Message Mapping MM_test_01 | urn://abd_test_01/XI/Pnt currently being edited by user dev45

</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the lock entry using the Administration link of XI home page...

Once in the administration page...choose the Repository tab and click on the link "LOck Overview"...It will show all currently locked objects...Use the "Remove Selected Locks" function ...

Thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont have basis guys handy and if you dont have xi administration privileges simply ask the user dev45 to come out of mapping. Then you can work.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as closed foreced full it gets locked so remove the lock from lock overview of admin page from frist page.

if you have rights you can remove the lock your self other wise your basis

Regrads

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just ask your basis guy to log in XI....Open SXMB_IFR....then click administration..then click lock overview.....here you will see Message Mapping MM_test_01 obj locked by dev45....just select it and click unlock.....then this lock is removed.

Then you can edit this msg mapping.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already mentioned, go to the 'administration' tab on your XI homepage. Login, and go into lock administration. Here, your mapping object will be visible. Delete the same from the lock list, and try editing your mapping again.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers