cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Center Enchancement(SM_QC_AD) not Visible to activate in Solman 7.1 SP2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are starting integration of Solman 7.1 SP2 and HPQC. We have already installed Add-on component ST-QCA using SAINT in

Solution Manager. But when going to IMG location below not able to see this enhancement?

SPRO-> SAP Solution Manager -> Technical Settings->Activate Solution Manager Enchancements there is no (SM_QC_AD) extension not showing up to

activate it and start the configuration part of it.

I have alredy tried different locations in IMG to find the same Enchancement but no luck. Let me know if this is a known issue or any structural change has been occured in Solution Manager SP2 version of IMG.

Do i need to get activation key from SAP Note in order to make it visible and activated in our Solution Manager System.

The Adapter installed on this system is as below

ST-QCA 100 0000 - SAP Adapter for SAP Quality Center by HP

Also for your information SAP License has been purchased for SAP Quality Center Adapter before its Installation and Configuration.

Let me know you suggestions.

Thanks

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Were you able to solve this? How you made it visible.

Even I am facing the same problem. I checked it yesterday and it was right there but I thought of activating it later. But today when i am checking it, I am not able to see it. It is not visible.

Please let me know how did you solve this

Regards,

Tajinder