cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When sorting/filtering the list, no event will be fired

0 Kudos

Hey, I allowed sorting and filtering for some of my columns in my table. Unfortunately, I don't have the chance

to react on the filter/sorting event because none of both will get fired. I had a look in the interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST and there

I saw 2 constants for the events:

Did I miss something? because those events won't get fired?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josua,

Those two are constants used to just compare the value's.

I hope that Sort and Filter are performed on screen if yes, Keep a break point in

GET_DATA and PROCESS_EVENT Methods and check the parameter IV_EVENTID value in Get_data method and io_evnet->MV_EVENT_ID parameter in Process_event method.

If these methods are triggered it shows with these constant values and you can define your code within these conditions.

Cheers

Madhukiran M.

0 Kudos

Hey Madhu,

yes, I trigger the sort/filter on the UI. I am using a FPM_GUIBB_LIST_ATS. Neither GET_DATA nor PROCESS_EVENT will get triggered. Any ideas why?

0 Kudos

Just for the record

I allowed sorting and filtering in GET_DEFINITION

• ls_field_description-allow_filter = abap_true
  • ls_field_description-allow_sort = abap_true

I enabled sorting in the configuration

I set the breakpoint in GET_DATA of the list feeder class.

Unfortunately when i trigger a sort/filter on the UI, no event gets fired.

Is there anything I missed?!

cheers,

josua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josua,

FPM doesn't maintain Filter/Sorting event as a standared FPM event. But if you will enable above given option in configuration and get_definition of the feeder class. Then automatically it should work.

Because i didn't see any filter and sorting event in cl_fpm_event class , all the standard FPM event should be registered here then only it will be usable in your application.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

0 Kudos

Hey Praveen,

I did use above given options to enable it. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Have you tried it yourself?

Cheers,

Josua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josua,

I have done the same in my scenario. It is working fine.

Check your configuration settings also and check whether you are using BOBF or any other framework.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

0 Kudos

My configuration is fine, like you said. I'm just using FPM, no other frameworks included.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josua,

If you are 100% sure with the configuration settings then check your coding might be you are missing something.

In addition to that you can refer the example in package : APB_FPM , APP Config :FPMGB_TEST_OIF_LIST_SFLIGHT ,Feeder class : CL_FPMGB_LIST_SFLIGHT.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

0 Kudos

Hey Praveen,

thank you for that hint with the example implementations!

I had a closer look into the GET_DEFINITION of CL_FPMGB_LIST_SFLIGHT. I found this interesting line "es_options-raise_event_on_filter_sel_chg = abap_true.".

A colleague also explained me, that only an event gets fired if the lead selection disappears after a filtering using the new ATS list. So, exactly what I was looking for. Now I am able to react on the event if_fpm_guibb_list=>gc_event_filter_changed_sel.

Cheers,

Josua

Answers (0)