cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IV and F2 in one table side by side

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is to see the document links to IV and F2 . Is there any table for that, or do I need to use development.

I have seen VBRK, VBRP and VBFA.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You mean to say you can't see them in VBFA?

you can get from VBFA: here give preceding document as delivery number, and execute you will get subsequent document as IV & F2 (here billing category L= delivery I = intercompany).

let me know if i didn't understand your query.

Regards, Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Let me be more precise. What exactly I want is suppose in VBAK, when we run the table, we can see the sales order no:, customer name, when the order was placed,etc...,

Similarly is there any table which can show me what is the billing document no:, and associated to it what is the inter company billing no:, in two columns. I am not perticular to see exactly in two columns (Side by side 🙂 ) but at least somewhere in page.

In VBRK and VBRP we can see the f2 and IV but how to establish the link that which f2 is related to which IV ?

In VBFA we can by give succeeding and preceding document no:, and I tried two ways, but when I went on to put succeeding document no: the result was showing IV documents is flowing from delivery, but then I can not link it to f2.

I hope Narendra you got me what I mean.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat -

Linkage between Inter company Billing Document and Invoice is Delivery Document.

Option 1

Use VBRP table,display all invoices and sort in ascending/Descending order on column VBRP-VGBEL(Reference Document).you will see two invoices against  one Delivery. you can further pass these invoices to VBRK table to check which one is intercompany invoice and which one is Invoice to customer.

Option 2

Adding to Sai Suggestion,Use VBFA Table and pass Delivery no in preceding Document and pass VBTYP_N as "5" & "M" and get Billing Document.5 is Intercompany and M is Invoice.

If you are comfortable with Queries(SQ01/SQVI),I can tell you easiest way to achieve it.

Regards

Amit

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In addition to Amit's reply. If you don't want to get via VBRP or VBFA then you can achieve by doing some changes in config. But, before doing you have to get confirmation from your FI consultant and A/R users as well.

Go to VTFL (Del to Billing copy controls) here, you maintain Delivery doc or sales order no either in reference field or assignment field (both for your IV and F2). So, by giving this number in VBRK you can get both IV and F2 numbers

But, your finance will use reference or assignment numbers for line items openings details so you are advised to get their confirmation.

Please let us know if you need any more details.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit & Sai,

I really liked your idea, but really like to see how would it go on SQ02-03-01.

I am quite comfortable with it. which tables you propose to join. I would love to understand whether the joins will be inner or left outer.

Please share your idea, which I am looking forward for.

Regards,

Venkat.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I am sure you are aware of SQ01. Inner - if you want only subest.

Left outer - All left side + Sub set of both the tables.

Note: I am not expert in SQ01. I am sure Amit will provide us more details.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here we go-

If you want to see only inter company invoices and that to one after another then take table VBRP ,VBFA and ZVBFA (Make Alias Table of VBFA)

Join these tables with inner join as shown Below

VBRP-VGBEL----VBFA-VBELV

VBRP-VGBEL----ZVBFA-VBELV

Now Create Query as per your requirement in SQ01,Select input and output fields as per requirement,but most important Select VBTYP_N from VBFA and ZVBFA on Selection Screen. Put "5" & "M" on Selection Screen

Change the output of Report as per requirement.

Execute your Query - It Will only show intercompany records because of inner Join,If you have outer join then it will include other normal invoices in output.

You can include other tables and fields as per your requirement.Let me know,if i failed to explain any in between step.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the nice illustration. I liked it very much.

Regards,

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.