cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I::000 error in IDOC to IDOC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure my XI to connect to an ECC system. I have a service user ID/password for that ECC system and have configured the relative RFC destination and port. The problem is, when I try to load the IDOC metadata to test my connectivity in idx2, it throws an error 'I::000'.

There are no firewall involved, and I am pretty sure that the service user ID has the relavant authorizations since the user has been copied from my production system. I have a HR system configuration also, and that metadata loaded successfully.

Is there something I am missing?

cheers,

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

i think this anyway an authorisation problem. Have a look to note 837595.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Use IDX2 in XI, then load the IDOC metadata

also (Page 11):

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d19fe210-0d01-0010-4094-a6f...

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I am using IDX2 in XI to load the metadata. Why? Can we load it from elsewhere??

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Shall have a look at that note and get back to you.:). Thanks

cheers,

Prashanth

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in IDX2 what is the port maintain as I also faced the same issue,I first changed the Port name in IDX1 and then assign the metadata in the that  port and IDOC flow was through

Earlier port name was SAPRP2MOCK I changed it to SAPRP2 and it worked

Regard

Shahin Maknojia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note that the authorisations in the Note 837595 are related to the user that is on the RFC destination. So the profile change has to be on the backend SAP system and not XI system.

Cheers,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

The issue is resolved.The problem was that the service user ID created on the ECC system for XI to connect to it, had been locked, hence affecting RFC destination, port and inturn, loading of the IDOC metadata in IDX2.

Thanks a ton everyone

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

good that is wht i was saying .

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Have a look at the SAP Solution. This could solve ur problem

SAP Note: 940313

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to execute the sceanrio then by default you will get the metaloded.

Regrds

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

I understand that the metadata would get automatically populated, but then, if I get this issue in Idx2, it means that my connectivity is at fault right? I dont want to go in for testing, before I am sure that the connectivity is ok.

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

cant say your userid and password may also be wrong. to test use super usr id and password then you say it is a connectivity issue.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

They would not give us user access to the ECC system, let alone super user access. :-). The hilarious thing is, they refused to give service user ID access also, but finally relented, when we told them we are going to stop configuring Xi

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

try username/password in capital letters in ECC RFC connection......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Nope. Doesn't work

cheers,

Prashanth