cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM and FI/CO integration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are trying to integrate Financial data in the Portfolio Management (Financial and Capacity planning part).

When we run report RPM_FICO_DATA_Transfer the following warning pops up:  No link exist bet. Project System element and Portf. and Proj. Mgmt items

The table RPM_FIDATA is empty.

Where did we miss some customizing? Did we define the wrong logical system in the object links for the PS project?

Yours,

Miel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe object link is irrelevant here since you assigning WBS structure with Project. Can you please check below mentioned points;

Financial planning settings config step under base system interface.

The WBS where the planned cost is available are mapped with least one task in Project structure.

I hope you are working with ECC 6 EHP5 system.

Please share if you are getting any error log.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RPMFIF is already there, or do you mean something else?

The error is the one i stated in my topic start already.... and we are on EHP5...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure what do you mean by RPMFIF..

I am just asking to check

• Financial planning settings config step under base system interface.
  • The WBS where the planned cost is available are mapped with least one task in Project structure.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most likely i am still missing entries on that first one you mentioned... Thanks, i will investigate further!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was missing a logical system, therefore, the link was not correct.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Did any one have done CAPPM -S/4 Hana integration project and SAP CATS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miel,

Check your configuration using this report: RPM_CONFIGURATION_TEST.

This report will give you errors per project and if the mapping is missing etc. as well.

Rgds,

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Niranjan,

I checked above suggested program. Though the data gets uploaded to PPM system correctly I see one common error for all projects;

Group ID 120 does not exist for category 12110 for item CA-20001; instantiate group

What is significance of this?

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try running RPM_FIN02 report. It should show you problem in FICO data transfer. For FI data transfer either you have PS WBS structure assignment with Project structure in Project management or object linking of WBS with Port. item. I hope you have have already taken care of the same.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does not matter if i take the FIN02 report or the one mentioned in my topic start... The result is the same for both.

We use portfolio item  ==> project management ===> WBS (on release).

FI data should work fine right?