cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable the Reject Flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When we login in QM01,we have 'Refuse Approval' Flag (used for Rejection,I Guess )with Function Code 'GNAB' and ICON 'ICON_REJECT'.

According to me ,this flag is used for Rejected the Notification.

In my case this flag is disable and i want to make it enable.

Please Guide me how to enable this flag,so that i used this  for refusal process.

Thanks in advance.

Jyoti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vivek_tembe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti

Business Reference for Refusal Process: Quality notification type for goods issue inspections (F1)

1. Go to SPRO --> Quality management --> Quality Notifications --> Overview of notification type   --> Select F1 (Customer error) --> Double click on "Partner Functions, Approval" --> Tick on "Approval Required" --> Save the data and creating customizing transport request

2. Go to QM01 (Create notification) --> Put in "F1" --> Put in "Material" --> Put in "Customer" (Sold to Party) --> Save notification --> Make note of Notification

3. Go to QM02 (Change notification) --> Put in "Notification" created in Step 2. --> Press ENTER

You can now use "Give Approval"  (Shift + F6) or "Refuse Approval" (Shift + F7) functions

If you click "Refuse Approval", you will get Notification with Status APRF (Approval: Refused)

4. If you want to cancel "Refusal", you can go to Change Notification (QM02) --> Notification --> Functions --> In Process Again

Regards

Vivek Tembe