Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with single stack 7.3 for proxy communication

former_member329434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have a requirement to configure standard SRM-ECC content using PI 7.3.1 ( Single stack)  I have followed SAP help ,few documents  and configured below settings:

we are doing PO and PR transfers using  proxy communications...

Referred blog: http://scn.sap.com/people/satish.chauhan/blog/2011/08/21/proxy-configuration-for-pi-73-java-only

ECC:

SM59

configured two G type connections .

a) SAP_PROXY_ESR

b) PI_AAE for AEX destination

created entry for SLDAPICUST, SXMB_ADM , LCRSAPRFC  and tested SLDCHECK also. All connections are working fine... except SXI_CACHE.

SRM

similary for SRM also , all above connections are maintained and tested.  SRM also has same issue SXI_CACHE..

I have one doubt , for dual stack , we create RFC type ( H) Integration_directory_hmi connection from ABAP stack of PI system to backend systems(ECC,SRM ) for cache refresh right..?

If my above cache error is due to lack of this configuration from single stack.. how and where i should make this entry..? can any one guide me what steps was missed out from NWA settings ?

how do I address this..?

While testing, we have encountered some errors in moni of both SRM and ECC systems... error is XI Parsing

<SAP STACK> CPAObjNotFound Exception ..

couldnt retrieve inbound binding for the given s/f/a values

Thanks

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

The blog that you mention don't have the screen correctly upolodaded, may be you are missing something. Check the connections from here http://ijunglee.com/entries/blog/activate-abap-proxies-with-aex-%E2%80%93-java-stack-%E2%80%93-pi-7-...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Have created ICO object and soap sender channel with XI protocol?

Regards,

Beena

former_member329434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Beena,

I have already configured ICO object and also used SOAP communication. Please let me know , if i missed any settings for above cache  error.

Could any one guide me how to troubleshoot SXI_CACHE error in both backend systems?

Thanks,

Suman

former_member329434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could anyone guide me to overcome the current situation? 

As mentioned, I have created ICO and used soap sender and receiver communication channels  with XI 3.0 protocal....

Please let me know if anything needs to be corrected from above configurations . Request everyone to provide their guidance for  fixing  SXI_CACHE error in both back ends.

Anticipating your help and guidance.

Thanks,

Suman