SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Lot: Header Data "BAPIDFKKZK"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to create a payment lot "BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE". I am going to pass structure Payment Lot: Header Data "BAPIDFKKZK".

I want to know, How I can fill the structure Payment Lot: Header Data "BAPIDFKKZK"  before calling in the function module  BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE?

Thanks and Regards,

Jasvinder

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasvinder,

The information that you require to pass in the BAPIDFKKZK structure should come from the source file that you have got which you are using to post the entries in to SAP.

I am not very sure, what are you trying to achieve-Are you trying to automate the creation of a payment lot from a bank file.

If you are looking for the above, then you have to create a custom program which would read the bank file and pass the relevant information into the BAPIDFKKZK structure and call the FM BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE to create and post the payment lot in SAP.

Just keep in mind the following indicator-

• If you create a check lot, the BAPIDFKKZK-XSCHS field must be filled with X.
  • If you transfer a payment order lot, the BAPIDFKKZK-XZAUS field must be filled with X.

Hope it helpss..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasvinder,

The information that you require to pass in the BAPIDFKKZK structure should come from the source file that you have got which you are using to post the entries in to SAP.

I am not very sure, what are you trying to achieve-Are you trying to automate the creation of a payment lot from a bank file.

If you are looking for the above, then you have to create a custom program which would read the bank file and pass the relevant information into the BAPIDFKKZK structure and call the FM BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE to create and post the payment lot in SAP.

Just keep in mind the following indicator-

• If you create a check lot, the BAPIDFKKZK-XSCHS field must be filled with X.
  • If you transfer a payment order lot, the BAPIDFKKZK-XZAUS field must be filled with X.

Hope it helpss..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

BAPIDFKKZK-XSCHS  doesn't exist !   ( ECC 6.0 )

0 Kudos

Hi,

XSCHS is a field name within the table DFKKZK to show the check lot.

Thanks

Hayley

0 Kudos

thanks Hayley,

I have found one alternative in ECC 6.0 ,

I found it is not posible to create a "check lot", nor to create a "credit card lot" using the sequence

BAPI_ctracpayminc_create , BAPI_ctracpayminc_release , BAPI_ctracpayminc_append , BAPI_ctracpayminc_schedule

however it is posible to create a "check lot" using the next sequence !

FKK_payment_batch_create

FKK_payment_batch_release

FKK_payment_batch_append

FKK_payment_batch_close

BAPI_ctracpayminc_schedule + BAPI_transaction_commit