cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM - How to withdraw Urgent Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My urgent change is in 'To Be tested' status. Chnages are already moved to Quality system.

Now I dont want to take this change ahead to production. I want to cancel this Urgent change.

How to proceed for cancelling this Urgent chnage ? As Transport requestes are in Quality system.

Rgds

P Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member228464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please note that it is not advisable to withdraw a change document once the Transport is released (Released transport should move till production).

As the transport is already moved to quality, it is recommended to perform the following steps

1. Reset the Urgent change to "In Development"

2, Create a new Transport containing the roll back of changes.

3. Update the status for importing the transport move to Quality, if works fine move to till Production.

If you still don't want to do the same, you can perform the following steps as suggested by Ralph and  Prakhar.

1. Remove the transport from the import buffer of next target system, say Production

2. Withdraw the UC using action (if don't have, you can create it)

Regards,

Kuthubus Saman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a new action in SPPFCADM for example "cancel urgent change". So you can stop the workflow with an action.

The transports you have to delete manually (as Prakhar already wrote)

Regards

Ralph

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Withdraw the UC by report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT

and you have to manually delete the TR from PRD queue because once TR released it will reached PRD queue and you can't delete via ChaRM document.

Regards

Prakhar