cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProcessingException Parser configuration error while extracting properties from form template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have an ECC 6 EHP3 ABAP+JAVA installed on Linux

We are in a process of Configuring ADS , for that i have verified RFC connection it is working fine to trouble shoot the issues i was refereeing the sap note

Note 944221 - Troubleshooting if problems occur in forms processing

I have executed report FP_TEST_00 and selected a LP01 spool device when i do a print preview i am getting the below mentioned error.

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: XMLFM Exception - T(200101)

Message no. FPRUNX001

To test the connection i have also executed the reports

Report FP_PDF_TEST_00 and its out put    Version Information: 800.20070708051308.406522

Report FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE without destination out put is   8.639 bytes transferred

Report FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE with destination out put is

SYSTEM ERROR: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Parser configuration error while extracting properties from form template(200.101)

Exception of class CX_FP_RUNTIME_INTERNAL

In VA i see this service present in Destination and when i test http response code 200 content type text/html

FP_ICF_DATA

FP_ICF_DATA_<SID>

I have also verified that my services are active

• /default_host/sap/bc/fp
    • /default_host/sap/bc/fpads

when i open this URL it is opening a valid XML page

http//<server>:<port>/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/fp_test_00.xdp

Please help me in moving forward

Thanks in advance

Vardhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My above issue got resolved, the problem was with the URL i am using  in   Visual Administrator under  services--> destinatons --> Web services

In single system every thing is working fine all the connections are working as expected.

When i integrate this JAVA system with another ABAP system i have issues when testing

connections

from SE38 when i execute "FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE" with and with out Destination services i am getting the ping result.

Out put 8.639 bytes transferred (For both with and without)

And the i tried form SE38 "FP_CHECK_HTTP_DATA_TRANSFER"  without destination i am getting the ping result

When i select with destination Service from SE38 "FP_CHECK_HTTP_DATA_TRANSFER"

i am getting the below mentioned error

SYSTEM ERROR: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing data from Destination: dest:FP_ICF_DATA_TR1//sap/bc/fpads/formda

ta/800ADSP/ADS_00163E41BAA51ED2A5C3F4962569CAB6.xfd(200.101).

Exception of class CX_FP_RUNTIME_INTERNAL

As my TR1 is the target ABAP system connected to source java system where ADS is running.

In visual Administrator under services--> Destination --> HTTP i have also created a node with

FP_ICF_DATA_TR1

in URL i  give same as java system URL and user/password when i test the connection it was working fine

Have i missed any thing for HTTP setting

Please advice in moving forward

Thanks in advance

Vardhan.

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please ensure the user ADS_AGENT has the role:

SAP_BC_FPADS_ICF

and this role is generated in Tr. PFCG.

If this is fine:

Please ensure that the service: default_host -> sap -> bc -> fpads is active in Tr. SICF.

Check if 'Authorization' and 'User' tabs of those roles are green.

Check if 'Authorization' and 'User' tabs of those roles are green.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/43/f20dd8ca906bebe10000000a11466f/frameset.htmhttp://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/43/f20dd8ca906bebe10000000a

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Thanks for the reply

yes i have both the roles mentioned in help document assigned to the user ADS_AGENT.

But still i have the same error .

From my ABAP  to JAVA ADS system it is failing only in one condition

while testing   " FP_CHECK_HTTP_DATA_TRANSFER "

with  out check in "with destination check" it is working

with check in  "with destination service" i am getting the below  mentioned error.

SYSTEM ERROR: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing data from Destination: dest:FP_ICF_DATA_TR1//sap/bc/fpads/formda

ta/800ADSP/ADS_00163E41BAA51ED2A5C3F4962569CAB6.xfd(200.101).

Please advice in moving forward.

Thanks in advance

Vardhan.

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

So you are on a double stack installation (ABAP+Java on same machine).

This test FP_CHECK_HTTP_DATA_TRANSFER with destination service doesn't work on this case. This is for testing FPADS service, that isnt used on double stack.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  David,

Thanks for your continous help.

I have fixed this issue the problem was   not with user  ADS_AGENT permission.

After adding an host entry of my ABAP system FQDN in ADS system  hosts file,  i am able to test all the connections.

Thanks,

Vardhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sri,

Iam also facing the same issue as you described.

I have deployed ADS connection from PPM 4.0 to Portal 7.3.

Same issue that PDF not generated. ADS is deployed in java.

You mentioned "

I have fixed this issue the problem was   not with user  ADS_AGENT permission.

After adding an host entry of my ABAP system FQDN in ADS system  hosts file,  i am able to test all the connections."

What does this mean. What exactly did you do. Can you explain step by step where you went and what you added.

Plz help.

regards,

Vishwanath B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanath ,

In my case this was because of host resolution issue.

In my Host file where java is installed i have added an entry of my target ABAP system

<ipaddress>  <FQDN>     <Domain name>

Java was not recognizing ABAP system with domain name after adding that entry it started.

Hope this would help for you .

Thanks,

Vardhan.