cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signature for GeoCoding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need code for Digital signature for Geocoding. I am getting the latitude and longitude data for the address by using the Google API. Now my new requirement is to create the digital signature to get the Geo data by passing Client Id and Crypto key.

Could u please help me how to write the code to get the Digital signature for Geocode.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashvin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashvin

If you ever find a way to leverage the Google API's using the OAuth2.0  "JWT" (Json Web Tokens) using the PKS12 keys, please let us all know!

I've tried in vain to get any (real) help for well over a year, with all the advice from the "SAP gurus" suggesting installing XI/PI, and/or the SAP Java stack and the SAP JCO, or implementing HANA, or buying a 3rd party ESB such as MuleSoft...all these suggestions were like "boiling the ocean" however.

So, rather than using crypto-keys to leverage the Google API's via the Google "Service Account", we recently figured out how to instead simply go around all that complexity, and leverage the Google API's using OAuth2.0 Refresh tokens (to get Access Tokens).

Our first use case was to the Google Fusion Tables API, but the techniques we used could be employed on any of the Google API's...here's a link to a short 7 minute video:

http://youtu.be/uDgTxiR00cY

hope you find this helpful

Forrest