Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach Description of marketing program for free good

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

In SAP SD standard, I can't find any field to type description of marketing Program for a free good record.

So I used internal order for this.

I create a internal order record to give ID and description of marketing Program. And when create a SO with have free good, I will give a suitable internal order in the Other field (AUFNR). So that I can get information into my report.

But this solution has a disadvantages in cross sales order. Because I can't select exactly internal order of company code A in Item because the different company code ( Sales org A belong to Company code A; Good issue plant B belong to Company code B).

Please give a solution for this.

Thanks

Manh Tuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

pleaese confirm whether you want to attach any file to the sale order or you just wish to write any description

for attaching any file to sale order you can do it through Parametre SD_SWU_ACTIVE

or else you can write Text at item level.

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Both attach file or write a description are unsuitable in this case. Because I want to fill in a field as type list of value in order to get  information into report marketing exactly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attaching files to the sales order is simple, if you just want to have a fields where you wud be able to enter a text description, You can very well do it from the sales order additional data tab A and B and enchance some fields withe help of your abaper.

SD_SWU_ACTIVE set the paramter ID to X in the user profile.

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Consultant,

Thanks for your help