cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution for buy 2 material will give a free 1 material?

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My customer want manage a makerting program with buy Material A and Material B will be given free material C.

Free good function can't support in this case.

So please give me a suitable solution for this case!

Thanks

Manh Tuan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make a custom table with column A,B and C ..when there is a combination of A and B then C Item has to be Given free..Same logic you Write it in your calculation type in the pricing procedure.But this need several scenario testing

OR in reverse you can create BOM ..Which means when they order materials C  then A and B will come automatically with pricing only for A and B.

Raneesh

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raneesh,

You first solution seem possible. Did you used to apply this solution? And SAP allow this enhance?

Thanks

Manh Tuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Don't think there will be an issue .Based on our requirement we can do the coding in pricing routine.Even you can think about the below Logic also.

1,.Take a copy of condition type R100 and create a custom custom  (item level)condition type and assign to your pricing procedure.So the new condition type will nullify the value of the item

2.make the new condition type manual entry field as no limitations

3.Do coding in your calculation type .If the combination of A and B present in the sales order then for the C item the new condition has to pick automatically,Thereby your value of the C item will be nullified

Regards

Raneesh

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raneesh C N,

Thanjks your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raneesh,

We have to find a solution for free cases on multiple items as well. the solution you proposed with the table above, will it have it's own condition type so that you can track how much you have given away for free?

Kind regards,

Salwa

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salwa,

Yes. You can have a combination of condition type/ material A/ Material AQty/ Material B & it's Qty and the free goods Qty

Regards, Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sai Krishna

Thank you for your response. Just to ensure that i understand the solution correctly.

1. Create a new condition type with requirement to read table for free goods determination

2. The free item will appear on a new line item in the sales order at a 0 value in the condition record. Is this correct?

Will the item category be free goods or normal item category?

Kind regards,

Salwa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manh,

I don't think so we can do this in free goods. But, we can achieve this Via Bonus buy for which you should have IS- retail activated.

Check below links:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/9e/36a3eaf8cd11d2ae03080009d2232d/content.htm

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1176201

@Experts: Your comments please.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

Thanks for you reply,

I read Bonus buy it look like support for my case. However I can't active IS-retail because it effect a large to our solution.

Could we have another work around solution or enhance?

Thanks

Manh Tuan