cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove deletion flag from PR

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Want to remove the deletion flag from PR.It is created from N/W.Please find the screen shot of PReq and PO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Execute ME52n open PR, Select deletion flag item in collapse item list and set Undelete the same item.

Regards,

Sanjeev

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Sanjeev, i think u have not seen the screen shot properly..

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it PS created PR or ME51n Created? if PS created then can not change in ME52n.

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

how can we change, if it is PS related..

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Why does this PR have this " deletion flag" ? Was it set automatically related to the WBS / network status? Because if this is the situation it cannot be changed.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

PRs created automatically through Network Activities can only be changed by changing the NWA.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PS related PR can be change by network activity only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the network requirements in transaction CJ20N.

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If PR is created through NWA - ext-processing, then please select the line item and change the status to (edit>status>cancel technically complete) & save, then the PR deletion flag goes automatically. You can check ME53n, the same PR, where you will find no deletion flag or dust bin.

please any activity at ext.processing tab in NW, you do Technically complete, then the corresponding PRs (material or service) goes for deletion flag applied, that you can see only in ME53N display.

thanks/srihari