cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am planning to write TADM51 certification (SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31 ) but I am not getting all information which I required.

I have few questions regarding certification kindly help me to find answers to my questions here I will go with my questions

1.        I have experience in SAP Basis/NetWeaver. Is it mandatory to have training from authorized centers or can I write my own?

2.        If I go on my own for cortication where I will get all the required material (latest TADMS like TADM51, 10, 12 etc.) to prepare certification?

3.       How much fee SAP is going to charge for exam?

We have option TechED but before TechED I am planning to write TADM51 and for TechED planning OS-DB migration certification.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please find the answers for your query.

I. I have experience in SAP Basis/NetWeaver. Is it mandatory to have training from authorized centers or can I write my own?

Not required. In order to take up the exam, please send an email to education.india@sap.com along with your profile. SAP will validate your resume and will update you whether you are eligiblie to take up the exam . If yes, they will guide you with the steps on it.

2.If I go on my own for cortication where I will get all the required material (latest TADMS like TADM51, 10, 12 etc.) to prepare certification?

You can get it from SAP Authorized training at a cost.. Not sure about the cost... Or you can get the study material from your friends who have taken up the exam.

3. How much fee SAP is going to charge for exam?

It will be around 38k for the exam.. It is subjected to change. Please get the confirmed amount  from SAP.

4.We have option TechED but before TechED I am planning to write TADM51 and for TechED planning OS-DB migration certification.

In order to take up OS-DB migration certification , you have to either take up training or you have experience in similiar Migration Projects..... Last year my friends were rejected on appearing for OS-DB exam as they dont have any expereience in it.

I hope the information helps

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Thank you so much for proving required information now I will go ahead and write mail to SAP.

Thanks a lot .....

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the best Praveen.

Please close the thread if your query is answered.

Answers (0)