SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Integration for BYD

S4_Hana
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a customer that develops medical items specific to their own customer's needs. They want to have a calendar integration with BYD where they can take appointments for the various doctors. Each doctor must then be able to see their appointments. It is like a medical clinic in a sense. I am looking for an add on for BYD to cover the calendar functionality. Image when you walk into a clinic and make an appointment for the first time, the person behind the desk must easily be able to take down your details (create a customer account) and then she must be able to see all the doctor's on staff's availability to schedule your appointment.

Of course they can run another separate software on the side for the calendar but I am after integration with BYD in terms of customer details, customer account, invoicing.

Thanks

Belinda

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Belinda,

I'm researching to integrate Google Calendar API but i can't get it, so Have you solved the problem?

Best Regards,

Thanarat