cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

When i entering the delivery creation date more than 30 days in future in VL10 transaction  , i am geeting an message "latest delivery cretaion date is further in future than allowed 30 days.

But i want to have it for 3 months. Please suggest to make it happen.

Thanks,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

This is how standard SAP designed. If you look at the transaction VL10A under user role, you can see the profiles, under these profiles, you will define the number of days.

Now, as suggested by Glaucia, you can change the number of days in VL10CUC, but, i would suggest to create new one and give the number of days as 90 days. Now, you can ask whichever user wants to have 3 months to logon and change the default one to new one. This way you can avoid if same being used by other countries for them if the requirment is 30 days.

Note: I am not sure whether user can change or it has to be done by consultant, will check and get back to you.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Help, But i have chaneg the max. delivery date in delivery profile to 90 days and assign it in VL10 -user role. still getting the saem message.

May be i am doing something wrong.

Please advise.

Thanks.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best approach is use VL10batch t.code. Before this you have to do below one.

1. Go to vl10cuc t.code create parameter per profile (You can refer STOA) and have 90 days.

2. Go to vl10cua and assign the above one to your own one or 0001 list profile.

3. Now in VL10batch go to screen 7 and assign role there.

This way you can create deliveries for the required days.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sai krishna

tell me one thing is this applicable in vl01n also ?

for example

i have created sales order 10th confirmed date is 15 th now i am creating delivery in future date after 40 date from current date so here also can we restrict by using VL10CUA ?

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

I never tried. Anyway, we don't have such limitation when we create delivery by using VL01n as we can enter whatever date we want.

Its predominantly applicable at VL10batch t.code.

Regards, Sai krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

No this cannot be applicable for VL01N. VL10 works differently. As Sai said, in case of VL01N we have option to provide the date.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhilipan , sorry for interruption

case of VL01N we have option to provide the date.

Dear could you tell where is the control if we face same requirement in vl01n also

thanks a lot

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

I don't think so we have such options in VL01N.But, why would any company needs to control at VL01n when system is allowing you to create based on sales order confirmed schedule line date?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to TC:VL10CUC Field: MaxDlvCrteDate (LEDAT_HIGH_MAX)
then enter the no. of days according to your criteria.

Please make sure you assign the delivery creation profile to the
Trx: VL10a

Thanks,

Glaucia