cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brazil Localization for SRM 7.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are currently using SRM classic scenario.  I have activated the switch framework for Brazil.  I have also followed the following

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e06a4d2a-d437-2c10-5db3-a549f7082...

When I try to create the PO into ECC I get an error message because the shopping cart is missing the Brazil specific information that is needed such as the NCM code, material usage, material origin, mat. category.  I thought there was supposed to be a Brazil tab that would show up in the shopping cart.  Have I missed some piece of config or forgot to activate something?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Kindly refer the OSS notes  1732213 - Fields from Brazil are not appearing in shopping cart

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for the note.  I do have one other question.  I see the fields show up when the user is under the Brazil Org Structure.  But what about users that are not under the Brazil Org structure, but yet the attributes and extended attributes are maintained so that they can place orders for them?  When I test that type of scenario out the without the BR attributes maintained as their default the extra fields do not show up.  But yet I am able to order for Brazil based on my attributes.  In this scenario how do I get the fields to show up?  What is being checked to determine if those fields show up?  I was assuming it was the Plant locations address and if it had country BR maintained, but does seem like it does that in my scenario.

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

1. But what about users that are not under the Brazil Org structure, but yet the attributes and extended attributes are maintained so that they can place orders for them?

Ans:

Yes the basic attributes has to be maintained accordingly, so that they can able to place orders.

Fields specific from Brazil will appear only if address related to business partner of company is assigned to 'BR' country . Its Company code address and not plant address.

If company is shared among users from different countries, BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI should be used to manipulate field SK_COUNTRY, which is available at header structure of this BAdI.

Customization has to be done apart from that if  you need any thing in addition.

Regards

Ashok

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I have the same issue. I have used the above note and replaced the SK_COUNTRY attribute in the SC and it works as expected, but what about the PO. I cant see those details in PO even if the SC hs been changed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (0)