Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No contracts are replicated with xMAM 3.0 SR3

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

my xMAM configuration works fine so far. The only thing is that no contracts are replicated. The MAM settings are done for doing so and a test contract for an equipment is also created. Which SyncBO is responsible for contracts in xMAM 3.0 and why doesn't it replicate my new contract?

Regards,

Florian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

From your message I understand that you need contract for equipment - that would be SyncBo MAM30_031.

There might be a couple of reasons why contract is not coming:

1.If you use MAM 3.0 SR3 - some master data SyncBos (incl. equipment) are server driven now. That means that merep_ex_replic is not applicable anymore. Replication is triggered in a different way.

2. If this is not your issue - I would start with verifying that BAPI MAM30_031_getdetail does return contract that you have created and no errors.

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Larissa,

server-driven replication is working for MAM30_031 i.e. if i change an equipment using transaction ie02.

MAM30_031_getdetail on the backend returns the contract I'm looking for.

But If I sign an equipment to my contract, no server-driven replication is initiated.

Any idea?

Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Florian,

The backend driven replication is listening to backend events to know when a particular object is update/created/deleted, so those event must be set up correctly. Most of the time they are, but you can have a second look.

Once the backend receives the update event, it will create a RFC connection to the middleware and send the key of the updated object. The middleware will put that key in the merep_deltabo table. You should look in that table if your equipment is there.

Once in the merep_deltabo table, the middleware will trigger replication job once in a while (the time you set when registering the rserver driven syncbo). This replication can fail for many reasons and halt the replication. This leaves a bunch of partialy replicated object in table merep_deltabo (look for status P). If you have partialy replicated stuff in there, the replication won't be started again. So this might be your problem.

I hope this works. Check those 3 points and you should be good.

Julien.

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julien,

thanks for your your help.

Now I see contracts of equipments but what is with the contracts under business partner management? There's nothing shown.

All contracts I created are signed to an equipment and a business partner.

Regards,

Florian

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Florian,

do you see this contract in BAPI MAM30_050_getdetail?

Regards,

Larissa

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Larissa,

yes, i get some contracts with MAM30_050_getdetail but they are not replicated to the client if they aren't assigned to an equipment.

Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Partner got its own contract items and equipments also. They do not shre contracts items (contracts do not have their separate SyncBO).

So you mean you have your partner header information coming down, but not your contracts related to this partner? Did you look at the monitor (MEREP_MON) to check what was sent to the client?

Thank you,

Julien.

Answers (0)