cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DG filling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While doing DG filling, for a  material, I am getting a message. DGA136 - No data records found for the selection criteria.

I have created the Specification and assigned material and DG Class specs to the real sub. Is there any configuration data that I might be missing.

Please help...

Regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay

you wrote: for one material / one specification you have the problem; this "indicates" that for a different material/specification it is possible to use DG filling which indicates that same suitable data is missing regarding the specification in question.

If you are able to use DG filling for a different material / specification combinaiton regarding all lists of interest (IATA, ADR etc.) then it seems to be a "data" problem and not a "customzing" problem.

Can you specify the data which is available? Which lists are you using etc. (IATA ..?)?

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sanjay,

Can you check in your specification, the value assignment - SAP_EHS_1022_023 (Dangerous goods classification) is filled wiht the data??

while doing the DG filing, the same information will be filled up in DG master tables.

I can't remember exactly, there are couple of functions involved in this activity to check these particular tables. for ex - DANGOOD_RMLT_DG_REGULATION

if the value assignment (above mentioned) not considred in your specification, make it available with the different DG transport regulations like IMDG, IATA, ADR, etc.,

and one more thing you have to consider, how the data model setup done (this is not really a show stopper for your problem).

Regards

kamal