Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR Credit Limit Issue - Block

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When an user is trying to post a sales order, the sales order is blocked due to credit limit.

Credit limit is 10,000,0000 and Sales order 6,450,645.

I checked in T.code VA14L, it displays Sales Order is blocked as header block and Credit Check Block.

Please suggest.

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

If One of the customer bill is overdue, and Oldest open item is checked then also the order is blocked for credit.

As said by moazzam paste the OVA8 and FD32 screen shot.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I understand you have been able to save the sales order as VA14L shows sales orders blocked for delivery. Remove delivery block in the sales order first.

Type of check (dynamic/static), horizon and number of days set in OVA8 will calculate the total credit used for a given sales document. You can increase the horizon if it is a dynamic check for instance.

Karuna

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please paste the screen of FD32 status tab and OVA8.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Execute VKM3/VKM4 to find out which fields in the Credit Control caused the credit block.

Note:- the sales order value is added to the credit exposure at "save" of the sales order, though this depends on update control in OVA8.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check the credit values in FD32?

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please check the open item day you maintained in OVA8. May be this customer has not paid for more than the days you maintained. In this case also it will go for a block.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards, Sai Krishna.