Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single product sale to different tax customer

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir!

Our Organization required different sale scenario as we are going to sale a single product and sale it to multi customers. There are two tax categories of the customers like 2% and 5% for the single product.  Kindly help me sale single product to multi customer with different tax.

Regards

Muhammad Arif Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As rightly pointed out by Jignesh, this has been discussed many times here.  Moreover, it is quite obvious in any Business that one material be sold to multiple customers and under the circumstances, you need to differentiate the tax classification for customers only and not for material.  Please put some efforts to search first before posting such repeated queries.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your reply, please if it is possible for you to send me any link about this topic that can help me to understand it. 

Regards

Muhammad Arif Khan

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arif,

Have you tried to search the forum / google before creating this new discussion? This topic is discussed many time in past.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain different Tax classifications both at customer level and material level.

Is that customer always eligible for less tax? If not, user may need to change the tax classification manually in billing document to pick up the right tax %

Regards, Sai Krishna.