cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Provider System is inconsistent: System key XXXX does not exist

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to setup  point to point configuration (I am not using a PI system) with WSRM between TM 9.0 and ERP using the following guide:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAPConn/How+to+configure+a+system+as+central+system

I am trying to make my TM system the central system in SOAMANAGER but when I save the changes to the configuration under Mgt Connections > Configuration, I receive the following error: Provider System is inconsistent: System key '005056B229671EE2A5A5424645DC3678' does not exist

I have checked the following - all successfully...

• SRT_ADMIN
  • SLDCHECK
  • SLDAPICUST

I see that this key is not in underlying tables:

SRT_PRF_DIR_T  - does not contain the key from error message

SRT_CG_SYST_DIR - this is empty

SRT_DOMAIN_SYS - does not contain the key from error message

This seems to stop the generation of the entry required on the service registry:

• SOAMANAGERCONNECTIVITY

Only these 2 service entries are created successfully

• SERVICESREGISTRYFLATSI
  • SERVICESREGISTRYSI

Are there other tools to correct a inconsistent system key in SOAMANAGER or is some other setting still required?

Thanks for you help in advance

Kind regards

Heetu

Additional when trying to setup a management connection in the ERP system to the central system above, I am unable to establish a a successful connection with errors:

• Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED")
  • Error when processing Web service call
  • SOAP:1,023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED")
  • Error during communication: SOAP:1,023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED")
  • Error during Connectivity setup request: Error during communication: SOAP:1,023 SRT: Proces

I have checked transaction SMICM for the following parameters:

• icm/host_name_full
  • icm/server_port_0

Again are there any suggestions on how to resolve this when not using a PI system?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heetu,

I am also facing same issue "Error: Provider System is incnsistent: System Key XXX does not exists" when i saved central system configuration page.

how to resolve this? I am also making TM system as central system.

Kindly help me to resolve the issues.

Thanks,

Pradeep