cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table VBKD

annemarievanwyk
Explorer
0 Kudos

In table VBKD you have a POSNR 000000 for header data and then POSNR e.g. 000001 for item 1 on the sales order. According to me a POSNR not equal to 000000 will only be created when you have different purchase order data per item. When does the system update field IHREZ_E in table VBKD? And what is the meaning of the values in the field? We now get different entries in VBKD an this has something to do with field IHREZ_E

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBKD stores the "sales document business data". There are not separate tables for header / line item business data as we have VBAK and VBAP. So when you see POSNR = '000000', it is the sales document business data at Header level. Wherever POSNR is populated it corresponds to business data for that line item in the sales document.

Regarding field IHREZ_E, this is the field on "Purchase Order data" tab and it is a reference field for ship-to party.

Can you give me some more information on what is your sales document category, how it is being created in the system and exactly what problem you are getting with field IHREZ_E?

Regards,

RS.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"According to me a POSNR not equal to 000000 will only be created when you have different purchase order data per item."

No, it will be created when you made the first change to item purchase order data, equal or not to the header data.

Initialy, the header information will be visible in the item view (but in vbkd it will only exists for posnr = 00000), but only if you made a change (you can even put the same value again) to the purchase order data per item, the vbkd for posnr = 00001 will be inserted.

"When does the system update field IHREZ_E in table VBKD?"

The system will update IHREZ_E for posnr = 0000 every time you change IHREZ_E in the Header purchase order data (GoTo-header-purchaseData).

The system will update IHREZ_E for posnr = 0001 every time you change IHREZ_E in the Item purchase order data (GoTo-item-purchaseData).

"And what is the meaning of the values in the field?"

According to SAP "The reference number generally identifies the person who is responsible for the document at the end customer. (The reference number can, for example, be taken from the employee's initials.)

"

but it's not a very important field, in my case, we used to hold a value for external system identification.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the internal reference number for the eend customer (IHREZ_E) ie the ship to party reference number.

So if your orders are being generated from an IDOC this will be passed from the field under the WE defnition called Your reference.

So in your case you may need to check if the line item has different ship to party and if it has then there may be different "your reference"

reward points if this helps

regards

Biju