cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In completion log problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating a sales order (standard order OR). while checking for in completion log. the system is showing

Create Standard order : Incompletion log

Item       short description    missing data

Sold to party          customer         

ship to party          customer

payer                    customer    

bill to party          customer

If i am trying to enter the missing data, the fields are locked and i could not enter any. i tried to check the customer master partner functions unchecked the Default check box. but still problem is not solved.

Can anyone please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Did you enter Sold to and Ship to while creating sales order in overview. If so, are you able to see all partner functions in sales order header and line item.

If you can able to see all the partner functions then you shouldn't get above issue. If not, that means you have to check your partner determination for both sales order header/Item.

Please share your screenshots to see your exact problem.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i entered sold to party ship to party in sales order... i am sharing screenshots .. hope you will get a clear picture.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you look the sales order, you are getting 11,22,33,44 partner functions, seems to be you have done mistakes at your partner determination procedure.

Please cross check with standard procedure and delete these 4 partner fucntions. It will rectify your issue.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. the issue is resolved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

It seems to be you have done lot of testing regarding partner determination. As per my understanding you might have assigned some values to the fields high level partner function for partner functions. Kindly check all the standard flow of partner determination procedure. Let me know if you have any doubts.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.