cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate Time Series data type INVM1.

satish_kumar106
Explorer
0 Kudos

As i understand activation of this time series (INVM1) data type is a prerequisite for SNC to generate XML messages for Supplier confirmations. I was able to activate this data type when i selected the option "Activate Time Series data Type". But when i select the data type "INVM1" and select the option "Activate Planning Object Str.", system thorws a message "Activation of planning object structure 9AINVM1 failed". It also thorws a message "Syntax error in RSTMPLTLOGO_FORMS_CUBE, row 316 (-> long text)". And eventually the structure 9AINVM1 is not activated. I checked with the technical team and they too are unable to pin point the issue.

Have any of you come across this situation. This could be a system set up issue but we are not able to figure out what is missing. We are in SNC 7.0 EHP2.

Note : For data type INVM1, i selected the option from F4 which was not already activated. And i have activated all the ODM types as well.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you verify from the person who activated the Business Function were there any error messages.

Can you check what is the Status of the Object 9AINVM1 is active in the table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBKO its should have Green flag.

If its Red, then can you ask your Basis to Bounce the SAP system and the Data base system and then try to Activate the same again.

Hope this helps.

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem on EHP 2. Any help is appreciated.