Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS Object link for PS Activity Element

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

We are trying to develop DMS obejct link for PS "Activity Element". But not able to find the object required to integrate.

For example:

For Project Definition: PROJ

for WBS Elelement: PRPS

and Network: VORGNET.

Please help how to find the object and link the same.

Regards

Pankaj Verma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

All Network information is updated in the table CAUFVD

Activity and activity elements use the same table AFVGD , but different fields (Activity-VORNR, Activity element- UVORN).

Other than this, what other information you need? Program/ Screen filed name will help?

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Hope your query is answered.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

You answer seems much close to my requirement.

We merged the activity element into object "vognet". Now problem is how to differentiate between the activity and activity element.

As both are stored in the same table with some indicator.

When we try to open the object link by double click  got the error " It is acitivity element" and not displayed.

it also creates confusion to end user to differentiate whether document is linked with either activity or activity link.

so we are thinking to create the new object link (copy of vorgnet) but got stuck here: where this object is to be created and what is the logic to map the activity element field.

Please help.

Ward regards

Pankaj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I assume you wanted to have object links for Elements and not WBS. For Elements part there is some solution mentioned in SAP Note 695088 - cProjects: Screens for new DMS link DPR_OBJLNK.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak,

I assume you wanted to have object links for Elements and not WBS. For Elements part there is some solution mentioned in SAP Note 695088 - cProjects: Screens for new DMS link DPR_OBJLNK.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

You have mistaken. Pankaj, is referring to PS(Project Systems) not cProjects.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal