SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error in EMIGALL for PARTNER object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Need your help on EMIGALL.

I have configured PARTNER object in EMIGALL.While importing data,i am getting run time error 'Type conflict when calling a function module.'.Below is error analysis:

An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE', was not caught in  procedure "ISU_M_PARTNER_PREPARE" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause. Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the

exception would occur, the current program is terminated.

The reason for the exception is:

The call to the function module "ISU_M_PARTNER_PREPARE_ISU" is incorrect:

The function module interface allows you to specify only  fields of a particular type under "X_AUTO".

The field "X_AUTO" specified here is a different  field type.

Input file is in txt format with below content.

PART020INIT1ISU

PART020EKUN

PART020BUT000

jakienhuend
X
MT

PART020BUT0BK

PART020BUT020IATTARDATT 1124KARM DEBONO19MT456398658763
PART020TAXNUM

PART020BUT0ID99887652MTID

PART020&ENDE

I have tried by entering same data in EMIGALL file format,still getting same error.Code page for SAP is 4102.I have also tried file 'convert file migration' but that too is not helping.

Request you to please share your advice.

Thanks in advance.

Roopali

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopali

The problem is not linked to your data, but a discrepancy of the interface parameters of function:

• ISU_M_PARTNER_PREPARE
  • ISU_M_PARTNER_PREPARE_ISU

Go to transaction SE37 insert the function name and press display.

Note down the type of parameter X_AUTO (on my system here it's ISUMI_PARTNER_AUTO).

This should be the same for both functions above.

If it isn't of you should look for SAP notes and/or contact SAP to report the error.

Yep

Jürgen