cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC error "No authorization to send IDOCs with message type ..."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have now tried just about everything I could think of, applied all the notes mentioned on this forum but still no luck. Can anyone please help ...

I have got a file to idoc scenario, the status in the sxmb_moni is successful, but the outbound processing logs an error. When I go to transaction SM58 I get an error for the user XIAFUSER with the message "No authorization to send IDOCs with message type WPUUMS".

I have tried giving this user SA_ALL access and still got the same error thus concluding that this is not an authorisation error.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Liesel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liesel,

The RFC destination that you have put in IDoc communication channel must be present in your SAP XI system, transaction SM59 also.

Please check if the user id/Password that you have given has all the authorization.

Also check the User ID and passwrord in SM59 in R3 and see if a Remote Login is possible.

There is also some configuration by which the clients are allowed / blocked from receiving Idocs from XI. Basis guys can do it for you. Please approach your basis consultant. Hopefully that helps..

Regards,

Abhy Thomas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liesel,

Give the user XIAFUSER the role of SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER in SU01 transaction in XI........Then your this problem may be resolved.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all ... the problem was with RFC_USER, we've changed it's authorisations and everything seems to be working now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Liesel,

this is not an Authroization error .the error is the RFC connection is lost or some user or user role is deleted . please check RFC connection and correspoding role for that user.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check missing rfc authorisation object access B_ALE_RECV....or simply run su53 and see any authro is lacking