Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT logs

former_member182277
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is there any way to find out when the last replication performed in SAP HANA through SLT?

thanks.

Regards,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

The first place to look is the SLT Technical Operations Manual :

http://help.sap.com/hana/hana_slt_tom_en.pdf

Page 23 onwards in this guide will be particularly useful.

If you run transaction LTR on your SLT server, then select your active replication schema, you should get the information you need.

Kind regards,

Simon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

Please check T code LTR --statstics you can check.

also please check table

dd02l

dd02t

dd08l

Hope this will help you...

Regards,

former_member182277
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Many thanks for your reply.

My question was from where can I find the log when was the last trigger happen in the DB.

The tables that you have mentioned that are containing the information about the tables that are available in ECC system..

Thanks.

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

You can check this in SLT system itself.

open SLT --> LTR --> then click on your schema.

here open "statistics" as mentioned by subbarao, you will have replication time for tables.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

If you want to look at the trigger timestamps, then I think the only way to find this is to look in the logging tables themselves.

So, in LTR, make a note of your Mass Transfer ID for the active replication scenario.

On the SLT server, call transaction IUUC_SYNC_MON and enter the mass transfer ID for your active replication scenario. This should give you a table with one column with the heading logging table.

Make a note of the name ( it's usually /1CADMC/######## ).

Then, log on to your ECC source system, run transaction SE16 and enter the logging table noted from the above. The logging table contains an entry called IUUC_TIMESTAMP and this should give you the time when the last trigger happened for that particular table. ( there will be a one to one relationship between the logging table and your ECC source system table ).

Kind regards,

Simon.