cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some line item in the delivery were not billed (VF01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have strange  problem . Billing was not done for some line item in the delivery.

We have

Regards

Vin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3323289

Also check the status of that line item in sale order and update what delivery, billing, Item data etc statuses system is showing.

Have you done some customization or Z check in VF01 or in copy control from delivery to billing?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai Krishna,

Yes, goods movement for all the unbilled line item was completed. but billing was not done.

Regards

Vinit

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Could you plz confirm me points:

1. Are you doing collective delivery for all the return orders ?

2. How many line items you have in the delivery?

3. Can you cross if there is any billing block ( If you are doing collective delivery)

Let me see if  I can get any other thoughts.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vin,

In addition to Dhilipan reply, please check whether PGI has done for all the line items. Also, check the document flow and let us know.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check, if the Item category is different for the line items. If so, check if the item category is relevant for billing in Configuration.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

Thanks for your quick reply ,

All the item category are same and relevant for billing (actually it is credit note) , and I have created the billing for the same delivery the invoice was created for the unbilled items but the issue is not created in earlier in single step.

This is happening some time not every time, and then we have to created the credit note (VF01) for partially billed deliveries.

Regards

Vini