cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver file adapter clustering issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Experts,

In Our current project, we have configured to soap to file adapter, where a third party will send a message to pi through a webservice which when reaches PI will write to a file (basically bank statement files)

When I see the receiver file adapter in RWB, there are 3 clustering nodes.

The issue  that we have is when the bank statement is sent to PI, it is written to a file which we can see in the directory specified in al11.

but when other message  is sent immediately, we are not able to see that file in the directory. however if you send after 6 to 8 min,  then that can be seen in the directory.

When I checked in message monitoring in RWB, all the messages are successfully processed and are written to file, everytime the message is processed in different cluster and the message processed in a particular cluster node is what we can see in the directory.

First of all what is this clustering node thing in adapter and why it is done so? why all the messages sent one after the other is not to be seen in the directory?

Do I need to do any thing to overcome this issue?

please help.

Thank you,

Regards,

Amarnath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the issue is now resolved.

The issue was out of the 3 clustered used 1 cluster's mountpoint was ecc(new one) and the others for the old one.

So basis checked this and now we are able to see all the files in the directory

Regards,

Amarnath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please i would like to know  the  reason for the  not showing up  in the directory. Only files processed in the particular cluster can be seen in the directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amarnath,

Due to lack of the enough cluster nodes the processing is nolding due to unavailabilty of the resources..The moment the resources are available the file gets processed ..that is why u see dalay in the processing.

Check with Basis folks about the issue & work on availability & scalabilty issue of ur landscape.

Regards,

Ashish

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is done for performance improvement. We had five..You can consult basis for further info..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amarnath,

Cluster nodes are defined for the load balancing purpose to improve the performance.

Ask you Basis guys to increase the cluser nodes. In our project there are 12 cluser nodes for each of the communication channel.

Regards,
Ashish