cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Edit PPM Item (PPM 5.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did Basic configuration and created PPM Item. In the Item Dashboard the ITEM is grayed out. When i click on the Item, i don't get another screen where i can EDIT the Item (as shown in Image).  I do not have any Browser or security issues. I can edit Portfolios & Buckets. Any input will be greatly appreciated. We are using PPM 5.0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check if the configuration for the following has been done: SPRO -> SAP Portfolio and Project Management - > Portfolio Management - > Global Customising - > Global Field Settings - > Dashboard Settings - > Define Fields for Dashboards

Then Select Scenario Work Centre (WS) for Dashboard type RIH. Can you check whether a 'tick'was maintained for the 'Link'column? As per the standard settings this should be maintained for fieldname PROJ_DESCRIPTION. Did you copy the standard settings using transaction /n/rpm/cust_copy for /RPM/DASHBOARD ?

PLease check and confirm?

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chatsworth Gooliman THANK Q Very much for your reply.

As per config guide i did client copy for "/rpm/dash_pers". No where it was mentioned to do /RPM/DASHBOARD. I just did that and it worked. Where can i find this kind of information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Take a look at the Master Guide (not sure where exactly but you can find latest on SAP website). I refernce this as well as any other documentation and on page 24 - 25 of the version I have, it mentions that the following must be checked/copied if applicable:

- /RPM/DASH_PERS

- /RPM/DASH_ROLE

- INM_NAV_CTX

- INM_NAV_CTX_W

- INM_NAV_INF_W

It is also worthwile to check/compare all other tables for which you can use transaction SCUO

So your issue has been resolved?

C

Answers (0)