cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial conversion of SNP planned orders to process order not transfered to scm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created an SNP order of 100 PCs, and transfered it to ECC. The planned order in ECC has been partially converted to process order with 20 PCs.

Now in ECC I have a planned order of 80 PCs and process order of 20 PCs, and in SCM I have a planned order of 100 PCs anf process order of 20 PCs !!!

The change in planned order in case of partial conversion is not transfered from ECC to SCM !!!

My SNP horizon and PP/DS are not maintained, as I'm not going to use PP/DS, so I'm leaving both fields blank.

Any ideas for this behaviour ??

Regards,

MaX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Please check CCR and CPP reports and see if you are able to find any inconsistency there.

along with it also check for logs in ECC in CFG1 transaction and in transaction /n/sapapo/c3 in APO for any problematic entry, check for only very important logs.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have an active integration model of planned orders for that product? (check with CFM5). If you don't, it could easily explain your problem (information not going back to APO and reducing the previous order).

If you do have one, did you check whether there is/was a blocked queue between ECC and APO? If the queue was blocked and accidentally deleted, it could also explain your problem.

If you do it again, starting from a clean queue situation, does it happen again?

regards,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All this have been checked and every thing is fine, my problem is that changes in the quantities of planned orders are not transfered to SNP

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Max O,

Check in the reconciliation report once (/sapapo/ccr ). . Is there you find any difference in content of plane order ?

let me know do u have any inconsistency found or not ?

May be you have to activate manual reservation IM also. But before activate check CCR report  and let me know.

Regards

Debashis